Thursday, May 10, 2007

About Me


My name is Mohammed Al Otaibi. I am 24 Years old and i am an employee in Gasco Company. At the mean time i got sponsored through my company to study Higher Diploma at Abu Dhabi Men's College. My major is going to be Chemical Engineering. This major is not an option to us but is chosen by the company, which is not a problem to me because i have heard that this major is very useful and good in the future.

I have many hobbies which are playing snooker, bowling and surfing the internet. I Also love watching football matches especially the English and Italian League. I spend my weekend having fun with my friends at malls or playing play station in my house sometimes. This blog is made by me specifically to talk about global warming and explaining many parts of it to make it clear to others that are interested to know about it .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.